The REINITIALISE Knowledge Platform aims at guaranteeing a continuous mutual learning process, by allowing an effective transfer of expertise and sharing of practices around the project themes and a mentorship system by the institutions involved.
How is the platform structured?
- Mentorship and networking section, allowing researchers and staff from University Marie Curie-Sklodowska and stakeholders involved in the project (mentees) to communicate with representatives of KU Leuven, University of Macerata and Eurocentro (mentors), in order to have guidance and support. Moreover, the section provides tools for enhancing exchange and networking activities.
- Training section, including virtual training content and material collected from project training events related to the following themes: interdisciplinarity, EU project management and design, transversal skills for researchers.
- Repertoire of resources, including best practices, working documents, related to research topics covered by the project, as well as to measures to boost innovation capacity.
Who can join the platform?
- Staff from the University Marie Curie-Sklodowska, KU Leuven, University of Macerata, Eurocentro
- Members of the REINITIALISE Innovation Board
- External members of the REINITIALISE Scientific Board
- Businesses, policy makers, associations of users, NGOs, and other stakeholders, interested in the project’s topics