- 1st Intensive training Course 20-24 September 2021 August 17, 2021
The 1st Intensive Training Course on transversal skills foreseen within REINITIALISE will take place in Lublin from 20th to 24th September 2021.
Nevertheless, participation on line will be allowed also to researchers from KU Leuven and the University of Macerata
The topics that will be covered are: Open science, research integrity, communication and outreach activities, gender dimension of research.
- 3rd Academic Symposium, 5th July 2021 May 28, 2021
The 3rd Academic Symposium of the REINITIALISE project will take place online on Monday July 5th 2021. The event, titled “The future of e-health: a technological, ethical and social outlook” aims to share the current research lines within these aspects, conducted by the project partners, and lay the ground for the mutual transfer of knowledge process ...
- 1st CALL FOR PITCHES FOR EARLY STAGE RESEARCHERS April 12, 2021
Early Stage Researchers from UMCS, KUL and UNIMC are invited to present an elevator pitch on research topics linked to the project.
- SAVE THE DATE – 2nd Academic Symposium, 29th April 2021 April 12, 2021
The 2nd Academic Symposium of the REINITIALISE project will take place online on 29th April 2021.
- Kick-off meeting of the REINITIALISE project February 1, 2021
The KICK-OFF Meeting of REINITIALISE project took place on 28th and 29th January online.