The KICK-OFF Meeting of REINITIALISE project took place on 28th and 29th January online.
The KICK- OFF Meeting foreseen three sessions:
- an “Interdisciplinary booster session”, in the morning of the 28th January, during which our partners from KU Leuven shared their experiences how to conduct interdisciplinary research;
- a Scientific Board meeting, in the afternoon of the 28th January, opened by Prof. Wiesław Gruszecki, Vice-Rector for Science and International Cooperation, and dr. hab. Ilona Biernacka-Ligięza, prof. UMCS, Scientific Coordinator of the project;
- the Steering Committee, main decision-making body of the project, in the morning of the 29th January.
During the meeting, particular Work Packages of the project were discussed, Leaders of the Work Packages and Tasks were appointed, plans for upcoming activities, i.e. academic symposia, visual identification of the project, or the creation of the Knowlegde Platfrom – a place where scientists from different countries and within different scientific disciplines will share their knowledge and experience were discussed.
The meeting was attended by more than 30 people, including researchers from Partners’ institutions: University of Macerata, KU Leuven and Eurocentro, representatives of the Innovation Board: Marzena Strok-Sadło from the Lublin City Hall, Małgorzata Brodzicka from the Marshal’s Office Elżbieta Iwanicka from the Free Polish University Society and Lukasz Gołąbek from Netrix Ventures as well as external members of the Scientific Board:
- Marguerite Barry (University College Dublin);
- Prof. Ryan M. Thornburg (University of North Carolina);
- Dr. Andy Bleaden (ECHAlliance).